MEXICAN CHOPPED SALAD
- 2 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) black beans, rinsed and well-drained
- 3/4 cup tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup jicama, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup corn, fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Combine lettuce, black beans, tomato, jicama, corn, green onions, red pepper, and cilantro in large bowl and toss to combine.
Add dressing and mix well.
Top with avocado and feta cheese.
Modified from: Epicurious