CHIA SEED BREAKFAST PUDDING
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus 4 teaspoons for serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 pint strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced or chopped almonds (optional)
In a medium bowl, gently whisk almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until just blended.
Whisk in the chia seeds and let stand for 30 minutes.
Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Toss berries with remaining maple syrup and mix in almonds.
Top pudding with berries/almond mixture.
Source: Giada De Laurentiis/Food Network