Thanks to my co-worker and friend, Colleen for this delicious recipe! It's a keeper, folks. You're welcome.
TARRAGON AND DILL SOUFFLE
- 1/2 cup butter, melted then cooled
- 10 large eggs
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Microwave the butter and set aside to cool.
Beat eggs with whisk until lemon colored.
Add cottage cheese and jack cheese. Stir until blended.
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt with the herbs and add to the egg/cheese mixture.
Stir until well blended.
Add butter and mix well.
Cook in buttered 9 x 13 glass dish for 35-40 minutes.
Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
Source: Colleen Smith